Sunday, January 4, 2009

Let's start from the beginning...

I decided that it was about time that Logan and I finally got in on this whole blog business! But just to warn you, I'm not very good at being a "blogger" yet, so bear with me on this! To give you a little background info about us, we started dating in the Fall of 2004 when Logan was a senior at Idaho Falls High School and I was a little sophomore! We dated for the majority of that school year and all the way through to when logan left on his mission in February of 2006. Logan served faithfully to the people of Cape Verde, Africa for two years and came home in January 2008. We started dating the moment he got home and were married on August 8th, 2008! We now live in a cozy 2 bedroom apartment in Ammon, Idaho and we go to school full-time! We are so so so so happy together and can't wait to see what our new life together throws at us!

No comments:

Post a Comment