I was blog-stalking again today and one of my good friends posted this cute questionaire that I decided to steal and copy! So here it is... 50 questions about Logan and I and the crazy/fantastic life that we live!
1. When is your "engagement" anniversary?
-April 28, 2008. He proposed to me to me on the golf course!
2. When is your "marriage" anniversary:
-August 8, 2008 (8-8-08 cute huh!?!)
3. How long have you known your spouse:
-5 1/2 years
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged?
-For two years before he left on his mission and about 4 months after he got home!
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time?
-I met Logan for the first time at my big brother Eric's wedding... its actually kind of a funny story but I will safe that for another time!
6. What is your spouse's full name:
-Logan James Cooper
7. Do you have any children:
-No, but they are on the agenda in the next few years!
8. How many - boys/girls:
-None yet.. but Logan wants all boys so that means we will have a house full of girls!
9. Do you have any house pets:
-Yes we have the cutest little Morkie in the world named Kalu!
11. Do you live in the country or town/city:
12. What are some of your favorite activities together:
-Hanging out and playing games with friends and family, watching The Office, going on vacation, and doing anything that invloves being together!
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot:
-Kauai, California, Island Park, and soon to be Mexico!
14. When did you first kiss?
-In Logan's Mom's basement was "technically" the first kiss, but I consider our first kiss to be on Travis Collette's couch... long story
15. What church do you attend?
-The Church of Latter Day Saints
16. Did you get married in a church?
-Nope, Idaho Falls Temple
17. What town is your current address at:
18. Do you work or stay at home:
-I'm a working woman!
19. Where did you go on your honeymoon:
-Kauai, it was BLISS!
20.What was the funniest gift you gave when dating?
-ummm.... hahah I gave Logan a funny looking homemade bracelet when he left on his mission
21.How long have you been together?
-5 1/2 years total, but we have been happily married for almost 15 months!
22. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
23. Who asked who out?
-Logan asked me!
25.Where do you each work or go to school?
-I work for an Orthodontist in Idaho Falls and Logan goes to school at BYU-I
26. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
-When Logan was on his mission for 2 years... but it made us stronger and I'm so happy that I never stopped writing to him!
27. Did you go to the same school?
28. Are you from the same home town?
29. Who is smarter?
-We are both smart in our own ways, but Logan is definately more book-smart than me!
30. Who is more sensitive?
-Me for sure... Logan is a great man for putting up with all of my crap!
31.Where do you eat out most as a couple?
-Taco Wagon probably
32. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
-Kauai, or real soon it will be Mexico... I'm not sure which one is farther away!
33.Who has the craziest exes?
34. what attracted you about him/her?
-He hates it when I say this, but when I first saw him I thought he looked just like an Abercrombie Model! haha Now he is just the most handsome man I have ever seen!
35. Who does the cooking?
-Mostly me, but Logan has been known to whip up a tasty meal!
36. Who is more social?
-Logan, I can be pretty shy
37. Who is the neat-freak?
-I have my OCD habits but I think Logan is a little cleaner than me!
38. Who is more stubborn?
-Good question... I'm not sure!
39. Who hogs the bed?
-Logan... but he will say that it is my pillows that take up the bed but for some reason I am usually the one who is falling off!
40. Who wakes up earlier?
-Logan, I'm not much of a morning girl
41. Where was your first date?
-Our first official date was at Applebee's, but we did a lot of dating and hanging out with friends as a couple before that!
42.Who had more boyfriends/girlfriends?
-Probably me but I am definately NOT sure about that!
43. Do you get flowers often?
-Not often, thats why it is so special when I get them! But he is really good at suprising me with other things like hot cocoa and new clothes, etc...etc...! (he spoils me!)
44. How do you spend the holidays?
-With family! Duh!?
45. Who is more jealous?
46. How long did it take to get serious?
47. Who eats more?
-Depends on the day!
48. Who does the laundry?
-Mostly me but Logan is really good about helping out!
49. Who’s better with the computer?
50. Leave a piece of advice for the other couples:
-Never pass up an opportunity to show/tell each other how much you love eachother!
This was fun to do and took me down memory lane! I tag anyone who reads this to do it too!