Friday, February 12, 2010

Possible solution? I hope so!!

So I know that I haven't posted in a while, but its because I really don't have anything to post about! Life has been pretty boring and laid back lately which isn't always a bad thing. But I found this funny picture on my camera and thought I would share... We came home from church and Kalu had found one of Logan's old wristbands and decided to make it his new toy. Logan wasn't too wild about the idea of his wristband being Kalu's new toy so he decided to do solve the problem by putting the wristband on Kalu's head... Well, Kalu HATED having it on his head and hasn't played with the precious wristband since! So now I'm wondering if this has been the trick all along to stop our spoiled dog from playing with whatever he wants... just put it on his head!?! I am excited to see if this works with my socks that Kalu loves to play with so much. If it works I will do my best to get a picture of him with a sock on his head too!!

1 comment: