Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bedding and Bellies

Good news!! Our spare bedroom is finally starting to look like a nursury! After months of searching we finally found a bedding set that we both agreed on and could afford. I am in L.O.V.E. with it! We have decided to do a jungle theme for our little man's nursury and if it weren't for Logan keeping me sane, I would be blowing our bank account on giraffes and monkeys and anything that looks jungle-ish to decorate! I'm so excited to see how cute he is going to look sleeping in his new bedtime-digs!
Ain't it cute?

And for the sake of keeping friends and family updated... here is a picture of my enlarging belly a week and a half ago at 26 weeks! I have been doing a lot of expanding since the last picture I posted of my belly at 22 weeks!

I have been feeling great and really enjoying this whole pregnancy thing! I don't get sick very often at all, but I get full REALLY fast. Logan has had to help me finish a lot of my meals lately, which is okay because it seems like his stomach is a bottomless pit! This baby has also started doing more than just gymanstics in my stomach.. he is now playing full on soccer games in my stomach at all hours of the day! It's a wonderful (but crazy) feeling and I cherish every little (and big) kick. This pregnancy has been such a blessing to us and we are so excited to be parents!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute bedding. I love it. And you are looking awesome for 26+ weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bedding! And you look so adorable! pregnancy has treated you well my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete