1. HEARTBURN... oh mama! Tums have become my best friend!
2. Swelling... by the end of the night my toes look like puffy little marshmallows.
3. I can't eat very much and it feels like every meal I eat sits in my ribcage for hours before it moves south!
4. I can barely tie my own shoes.
5. I HATE dropping things! Everytime I drop something I seriously consider leaving it there and waiting until Logan gets home to pick it up for me... I promise I'm not lazy, I just hate the feeling of not being able to breathe when I bend over! All of you ladies out there who have been pregnant know what I'm talking about!
6. I love love love feeling my little man move inside of me!!!
7. I have to pee constantly... sorry if thats gross but it's true.
8. Finding a comfortable sleeping position = IMPOSSIBLE!
9. Logan loves my growing belly and it makes me feel better about getting so huge.
10. I'm getting really impatient! I can't wait for the baby to get here!!!
Here are a couple pictures of my belly at 30 weeks. I made Logan take a picture of my belly in 2 different outfits this weeks because I couldn't believe it was that big already!! The first picture was right after church and the other is later that afternoon... Is it just me or did it grow in just a couple hours!???