Sunday, May 8, 2011

My new favorite holiday

Mother's Day!
My new favorite holiday is Mother's day. This year was the first time that I was able to celebrate as a legit "Mother" and I have to say that I couldn't have had a better day! I will spare you every little detail of my day but I will say that I am the luckiest mom and wife alive!
Logan and Beckham surprised me with a fancy new pair of these...
I have been begging Logan for some new work/ZUMBA shoes for a while now and I finally got my wish! I was also even more spoiled with some other very generous gifts like new shorts, some perfume, and a massage gift card! Whoo!
But the best part of my day was spending time with these two goodlookin' guys!
Being a mom and a wife is THE BEST! My life is better than I ever
imagined and I wouldn't change a thing!
I am a lucky lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment