Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Logan!

Yesterday was my handsome husbands 23rd birthday! We celebrated by having a fun family BBQ at the park across the street from our house, and here are some pictures from the festivities!This is the very sloppy birthday cake I made... haha I promise that not all of my cakes look like a 5 year old made it!

Logan got spoiled with lots of presents! He got some clothes, shoes, and a new fly fishing rod from the family, and a big ole' grill from me! This is my little cousin Addison running away with one of Logan's birthday cards!



And when the party was over Kalu somehow ended up with all of the party balloons! He looked so funny running around the park with all of these balloons! If there would have been a few more I'm pretty sure that he would have floated right out of the park! We had a blast and I am so happy that we were able to celebrate with family! Happy birthday Logan! I love ya!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Logan.....also, congrats Allie on getting hired at Elison ortho. they are GREAT guys!

    ReplyDelete